To make the experience on this forum enjoyable for everyone, we have some basic rules here.
- Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated.
- The forum language is English. Please contact other members directly if you want to use another language.
- Do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered as spam may be removed without further notice.
- Do not use thread titles that are written completely in capital letters, try to avoid using caps lock in general please.
- Insults or any kind of personal attacks against other players, forum users or the staff team are not allowed.
- Discussions about hacking, cheating or any kind of illegal activity won't be tolerated.
- Do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands whats meant by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, do not post it!
- Impersonating any staff member in any way is not allowed.
- Challenging the moderation/moderative actions in public is not allowed. You are always free to contact a community manager or a project administrator using the private message system if you have a problem with any staff member or the way of moderation. If you are not sure who to contact, take a look at the team page.
Punishments for breaking these rules are depending on the severity of the case. This ranges from verbal warnings and post removals up to a permanent ban from this forum or even the game itself.
You are always free to message any staff member if you have any problems or questions.